As Product Manager, you are responsible for defining new experimental products and executing them into new markets. Your responsibilities include:
- do market research, get insights from current, potential customers and internal stakeholders for defining new solutions
- build the product strategy and roadmap
- prioritizing features and experiments
- coordinate execution of new solutions with the development team
- collaborate regularly with Sales team, Customer Success team and internal stakeholders
- own the outcomes & success metrics and measure the impact & adapt the roadmap.